Presentation. Ru version.
Leave us your email and we will send it to you!
An improved generation of Lantastica modems equipped with Auto Track, Auto Zoom, Auto Rate functions providing the quality of the communication channel, commensurate with optical fiber.
Auto Track — automatic guidance management
Solve all the problems with the continuous maintenance of the laser beam guidance to the opposite modem.
Auto Zoom — automatic control of the divergence of the laser beam
It provides as much energy in the FSO channel as necessary at the moment.
Auto Rate — adaptive channel speed control
Provides 100% channel availability by selecting the optimal speed in FSO (2 Gbit/s or 200 Mbit/s) and switching to the radio reserve and back.
- Receivers on avalanche photodiodes provide the highest sensitivity at the limit of the possible.
- Automatic brightness control of the laser source.
- Noise immunity encoding in the optical path.
- Protocols TELNET, SNMP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, HTTP, TFTP, VLAN + TRUNK support.
- POE execution of the second copper port for convenient and easy connection of the radio reserve.
- SFP port provides modem connection to any type of optical fiber.
- Automatic control of optical elements heating.
- Ability to install built-in WEB camera.
- Ability to connect to a modem via WiFi.
Lantastica TZR modem benefits
This factor plays an important role in urban development, where the radio is heavily littered. Lantastica modems do not interfere with each other's work.
Lantastica modems are easily installed in a couple of hours and they also do not require permission to use radio frequencies.
Super wide bandwidth
You get a bandwidth with bandwidth and latency comparable to an optical fiber.
Working in difficult climatic conditions from +50 to -50 ℃. Protection class "Weatherproof performance IP 65".
Stealthiness and security
The narrow directivity of the lazer radiation makes interception of the information almost impossible.
Over 20 years of work, more than 3000 links have been established
Concerning operation of the equipment contact us +7 (812) 380-80-22 or fill in the feedback form
+7 (812) 380-80-20
Our main site
"Optical TeleSystems Ltd."